Thursday, November 15, 2012



"In 2006, after the murder of his closest friend, and hip-hops most talented star became its mos notorious recluse. As he returns with a new album , Guy Adams travels to Detroit to find the tales of breakdown, paranoia and tortured genius."

Written by "The Independent" newspaper.

Eminem since then has come out with a few huge hits and soon is coming out with another in 2013.  He believes that it is going tone one of his best yet. 

A lot of people know about Eminem , but not a lot of them know about him,and his on and off girlfriend, Kim, or even his teenage daughter, Hailie. A lot of Eminems songs are her, and I found a quote her. " I know and I want to be there for my daughter, whenever she needs me. I want to be with her on every step of the way, ya' know. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me." 

Eminem really cares a lot about his daughter, I think that a lot of the reason that he keeps singing is for her sake. 

Proof, Eminems best friend, not many people know how close they really where, he pretty much loved that guy and then he was just killed. Eminem misses him, he always raps about him. 

Eminem is an interesting, intruiging man, he is full of mysteries and hate.  







http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/eminem-the-fall-and-rise-of-a-superstar-1544787.html

http://www.icelebz.com/quotes/eminem/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment