Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The final line.



Ty Geertman 

Mrs. Hart 

12/19/12 


This is now my final post, and I shall be sharing with you all of the things that I learned about blogging, Eminem,

 my challenges, and rewards that I got.  One really interesting that that I was how many people where in the band,

and are still in it, including Eminem himself.  I also learned that Eminem's band got famous because of him.  

Once D12 started getting more famous a lot of people really liked them.  I also learned that Eminems childhood was a 

lot worst than what I thought.  And I didn't know that he had moved around, and changed schools so much, 

and that he dropped out.  One more thing that I had learned about his mom was that she was only 

15 when he was born.  A problem that I encountered with my blogging experience was uploading the pictures.  

They would not paste into my post, because of a few flaws that the iPad has. The way that I would get people to 

see my picture was type the web address and then type "to see this picture please visit:_____".  

My other problem with blogging about Eminem was fitting everything into one post.  Or even staying on topic, or not 

talking about his childhood, because that is what makes him Eminem.  I would sometimes veer off and then I would 

have to rewrite, or change some things about my post.  One thing that I found very rewarding about my blogging time 

was realizing that Eminem had a lot harder times than I have, and it makes me thankful for not having to go through 

all of the things that he did.  It also reminds you that we don't have it that bad off, depending on what it is.  Learning to 

blog also was a real reward itself.  I wasn't so sure about it at first, but as we got farther into it I really started to enjoy it,

 because I got to learn about such a legend in the rap game.  I also got to learn all the things a full time logger knows.  

Thank you so much for your time reading all of my posts, including this one! I really enjoyed making my blog and 

information available to you.  Please comment on any post, I would really appreciate it.    



To see picture please visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wfuv/5824696059/ 

1 comment:

  1. Your post was full of information that I did not know about your person. I think you found the right information to share people and I would recommend this post to more people I think that Eminem needs to be heard more than now because what he did change rap history.

    ReplyDelete